DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES | HOME REMEDIES
Published By deepti_bindra on 2011-10-13 6185 Views
Dark circles under eyes reflects our inner health. It could be due to deficiency of some vitamins like B6 or B12 or vitamin K. The deficiency of minerals in the body can also lead to eye dark circles. Other major reasons of dark circles under eyes are overstress, lack of proper sleep, drug abuse, smoking and alcohol. Dark circles are sometimes hereditary but that does not mean that they cannot be reduced. Aging can also be one of the reason of darkness under eye circles
These simple HOME REMEDIES can reduce in dark circles under eyes to a great extend:
1. Drink plenty of water at least 10-12 glasses daily will definitely helps in removing eye dark circles.
2. In the morning drink a glass of warm water with one whole lemon in it. It helps as a detoxifier and cleanse your body.
3. Plenty of sleep is necessary for removing the dark circles under eyes.
4. Apply slices of potato or cucumber on your eyes for 10-15 minutes daily. This home remedy will reduce dark circles under eyes as well as puffiness.
5. In the night you can apply almond oil mix with honey in equal amounts around your eyes. Wash with cold water in the morning.
6. Soak cotton balls in milk. Put them on eyes for 10 -15 minutes. Wash the eyes with water.This is the simplest and most effective home remedy for dark circle under eyes.
You can also apply olive oil mixed with turmeric at night to remove dark circles under eyes.
8. Cucumber juice mixed with lemon juice can also be applied for 10 -15 minutes to remove the dark circles under eyes. It is a very effective home remedies for dark circles under eyes.
9. You can use cream rich in vitamin K also. It helps in lightning the dark circles under eyes.
Dark circles under eyes need both internal and external treatment. External treatment is temporary. So please try to detoxify your body by drinking a lot and take proper sleep to permanently and use home remedies to cure eye dark circles
Pimples and pigmentation | Home remedies
Home face mask for fair and glowing skin
Green tea health and beauty benefits